Heather is out in Utah this weekend selling our home so I was able to spend Father's Day with all four kids. It was a real treat. We arrived at church early today as I had to rehearse the duet I was singing for sacrament meeting. We sang "Love is Spoken Here" as it has a nice verse about the importance of Fatherhood. We celebrated our Father's Day dinner by having spaghetti with dad's special sauce. For dessert we had dad's famous "Orange Julias" smoothies and homeade popcorn. To make the smoothie special for Father's Day, we added strawberries, pineapple and grapes. We then celebrated our popcorn by singing many different variations of "Popcorn Popping". The videos are absolutely hilarious as Logan, Emy, Wyatt, and Ashton all got in to the fun. It was a great Father's Day!
3 comments:
Hahaha! Wow, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish I could have been there! You guys are going to be the next hot band. :) Love you guys!
Britt
You guys are funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great singing!! Can't wait till you guys come out here! I loved Heather's visit with us. IT was fun!!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
Jess
Oh MY Goodness!!! I think some "Gigglebugs" live at your house. Gigglebugs who love Popcorn now that must be a Boston Special; Good job
Wyatt and Ashton Emy and Logan What a great day you had with your DaD!! It looks to me he had a great Father's Day . I hoope MOm got home safe. we are looking forward to seeing every one soooon!!! Love ya Gma
Post a Comment