Saturday, June 7, 2008

Boys will be boys

Wyatt and Ashton love frogs. They do still need to learn how to be gentle with them however. Today, Logan and his friend Joey caught two frogs at the pond just down the hill from our house. We used to get frogs in our pool, but I think we've got the chemicals just right such that frogs won't thrive in the pool. Never a dull moment.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Wyatt and Ashton !!!
I love the frogs and the turtle pictures too! Don't squeeze too hard. You look like you are having so much fun in the pool and on the skateboards too!! Be sure to always wear those helmets to keep yu safe. Take good care of your froggies. Grandpa and I love you guys and we are glad we can see you on the computer. It is so much fun. Love you bunches, grandma candy and Grandpa elliott

brittanyleanns said...

Man, you guys really planted a smile on my face! That looks like so much fun... except I don't really like frogs. Ew. :) Anyway, you boys are awesome, keep it up!

Love,
Aunt Brittany