Sunday, June 22, 2008

UT - Day 2 - Church & Extended Stevenson Family Dinner

We spent the morning in South Jordan and then headed down south to American Fork to attend church with the Heather's family. Ashton was exhausted so I stayed home with him and took my Hingham SYC (Stake Youth Council..I'm not one of the youth anymore however) call from the house. We're in the midst of planning youth conference (we're going to the Hill Cumorah pageant in Palmyra, NY) so it was important that I attend via the phone.

Isn't everyone looking good in the Sunday best?
Heather's extended family (aunt, cousins, and grandmother) all came over for dinner that evening. Noticably missing was Hannah and the twins...we were all anxious to see the Maisy and Laurel, but Jeff only came by himself...what a let-down (no offense Jeff).

It was fun catching up with Heather's family. Here are the names of everyone that attended the dinner....Aunt Chris, cousin Lisa and her family (husband Derret and kids, Jake, Cameron, & ...) Grandma June Stevenson (or as our kids call her...Grandma Great) cousin Jenny and her daugther Aubrey, cousin ...and her husband... sister Brittany and brother Jeff. Mom and dad Shirley and Jerry.

(sorry I missed some of the names..Heather wasn't here when I typed this so I'll correct them later.)

Grandma June, cousin Lisa, and Aunt Chris cousin Michelle, husband Allen, cousin Jenny, cousin Lisa's husband Derret

Ashton and Wyatt "helping" grandma and grandpa make dinner.

The kids love their Auntie Brittany. She even allowed the two little boys in her room for a rare glimpse at the disco ball and then decided she'd teach Ashton all about wearing his pajamas on his head.





0 comments: