We have to show some Boston pride here. Even though I'm still a Jazz fan at heart, I have to give major props to the Celtics for their awesome year and the phenomenal 39 point victory this evening over the L.A. Lakers. We're definitely going to make every attempt to attend the victory parade and celebration in Boston later this week.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The Celtics victory brings back the Larry Bird days doesn't it. Blake would be happy to know that you still show your loyalty to the Jazz!
Yes, We saw the game on and off by checking in. It was the night game before that was so good, they almost took it away from the Lakers then. I think they really wanted to say something and a 39 point win speaks loud and clear.!!!
Boston has just about ruled the Sports Scene this last year. All is well here,I love visiting each day , it seems like you are a little closer to home. Love ya bunchs, MOm/Grandma candy
YAY!! That's really exciting! I was rooting for Celtics I would like you to know. My dad was watching it and I looked at the score once or twice. That's good that the Lakers didn't win and the Celtics did. Congrats to your Celtics and go Jazz!!! (and Celtics)
Jess
I"m Back!!! We are getting excited to see you all. I love the new "Legacy and family picture at the top of your page. It really looks great. You will be here this weekend ! Super!! give us a call when you get in. I've lost my cell phone, it just disappeared so hopefully it will turn up magically. It is so frustrating!!! Talk to you soon Love Gma
It was certainly hard to root for the Lakers after they beat up the Jazz. Great series, Boston.
Post a Comment