Wednesday, June 25, 2008

UT - Day 4 - Cafe Rio Time and Welcome to Ben, Kerri, and family


I've been working from our home in South Jordan during this week and due to me working east coast hours, I have had issue with finding time to eat breakfast and lunch. Today was no exception. I found myself starving at the end of my work day and my wonderful sister Docia and her awesome girls, Jessica, Shannon, and Emily (Rebekah had a play date) brought Cafe Rio to my rescue. Cafe Rio has always been a family favorite. They have a great pork salad that could easily feed 2-3 people. I'm certainly not petite by any stretch, so I had no problem finishing the entire salad. I'm blessed to have a such a wonderful sister and adorable nieces. We truly miss living so close to them. We miss the frequent get togethers. Today brought back old memories. Family is a wonderful thing and we're having such a great time visiting with them for these 3 weeks.
Heather spent the day with the kids at her parents in American Fork and we ate dinner together at Heather's parent's home this evening. Heather's brother Ben and his prenant wife Kerri and their children arrived in the area from Colorado and we spent time catching up with them.

0 comments: