Remember when you were a kid and it was so exciting to get new pajamas? I was reminded of the utter joys of new jammies when I bought the kids new summer pajamas this weekend. It's been extremely hot and humid out here and it was time to make the kids comfortable during their sleep. Heather was away this weekend in Utah selling our house and I decided to venture out to buy pajamas for the kids. I thought the boys would like all having the same pajamas and the picture was definitely priceless, but I had to take back every pair as they really didn't fit well enough to last more than a few weeks. The kids are growing so fast that it is hard to keep up with them. We've never had the luxury of buying the size of clothing that matches our kids age. I guess I have to remember to have the kids try things on before bringing them home. Luckily, Emy's pajamas worked and I'll exchange the boys tomorrow. Just imagine how hard it was for me to pry the pajamas away from Wyatt and Ashton and not allowing them to wear them to bed until I could exchange them tomorrow. Needless to say, tears were shed, but at least I got these priceless photos.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Awesome PJ's you guys. I should get some new ones myself! I STILL have fun getting new PJ's!
Congrats on the new Jammies!!! I loved them!!! Very cool.
Jess
Post a Comment