Friday, June 6, 2008

Logan's Piano Recital

Tonight was Logan's annual spring piano recital. Logan played 3 songs and memorized each one of them. We're pleased Logan has decided to stick with playing the piano. He does a great job! Videos will be up shortly.In this picture, Logan does one final run through of all his songs at home before departing for the recital.

Here are all of Logan's peer piano students. Everyone did a great job with their performances.
Now for the actual performances...
Go Tell Aunt Rhody
Logan's duet "Minuet in G Major" with Sister Openshaw

"The Baseball Game"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your kids have grown so much!! Emy was just a baby when we lived in NY!! What a beautiful family you have.

We certainly miss the beauty of the East Coast. The pictures of your family on the Sunday walk reminded me of that.

Congrats to Logan on a great recital! Way to stick with it!! My kids are also taking and they have a definite love/hate relationship as far as the piano goes. It's so fun to be able to play though, so I'm hoping they'll stay with it!

Anonymous said...

Dear Logan, Wow you are doing great with your piano. Grandpa and I are so excited we can see all these great things. I watched the soccer video and the snowman it is so fun!!. I saw your special concert and that was an awesome song. You keep up the good work and we will keep watching for the latest and greatest!! You are sure getting tall!! We love you and we'll be watching. Grandma Candy and Grandpa Elliott

Hannah Stevenson said...

Wow Logan!
You did a great job! You play better than both Jeff and I combined! We are so excited to see you in a few weeks and maybe you could play a few songs for us?
Love You,
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Hannah

brittanyleanns said...

Oh my gosh Logan! By the time you get to be 16, you'll have composed 12 symphonies! I am very impressed! I love you, kid! We'll have to play the piano together sometime! :D

Love,
Aunt Brittany