Papa Jerry, Papa Elliott, Grandpa Bill & Grandpa Lawrence
1. Papa Jerry lovingly growls at us and takes us through the tickle machine.
2. Papa Elliott takes us sledding behind the tractor and takes us for rides on the 4 wheeler
3. Grandpa Bill always tells fun stories about his early days and collects cans for us.
4. Grandpa Lawrence always fixes stuff around our house when he visits.
Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:
I just listened to your Father's Day song to all your Grandpa's. It sounded great. Logan you did a great job playing the paino. Happy Father's Day to your Dad. Thank you for the Father's Day message. Hope to see you in a couple of weeks. Has your Mom got back from Utah yet?
Awesome job guys!!!! Logan you're an awesome pianist. You all did a great job singing. I should show it to my dad even though he's not a grandpa.I loved the grandpa arrangement to Go Tell Aunt Rhody. It's very creative. BYE!!!
Jess
Post a Comment