Thursday, June 12, 2008

Good Thursday Morning

I went in to get Emy up for school and look what I found...my 3 youngest cuties all snuggling in the bed! Life is good! Moments like these are too good to pass up. Have a good Thursday world!

Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

ohhhhh they are so cute!!!!! Hi guys!!!!! Ohhhhh!!!! I want to come to Boston with you guys!! I miss you!!
Jess

Anonymous said...

I'll third that comment and raise the bar I think they are " Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious!
Wow Wyatt, I love your frog, he is a BIG one. You guys are really working hard. I love the canister garden. That was such a great idea!! Keep up the good work and we'll be seeing you soon for real!! Oreo is getting big, he loves to go fetch the ball. So he will ove it when you come to see him.Luv u bunches Grandma Candy

Brittany S. G. said...

I love you guys, and I can't wait for you to make my mornings that great when you come to visit!

Love,
Britt