Monday, May 12, 2008

Spring in New England

Spring has finally sprung in New England. The landscape is extremely beautiful and we feel extremely blessed to live in such a wonderful part of the earth where history and culture abound. The new spring leaves on the trees is a welcome sight given how barren the trees are all winter. Now comes all the fun with spring clean-up, mowing the lawn and being responsible home owners. We're all anxious to work. Bring it on!

3 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

This picture reminds me so much of my mission...these were the kind of houses we got to knock on. I loved tracting because we just got to walk down beautiful roads and knock on the doors of beautiful homes like this one. Spring in New England...there is NOTHING like it.

As Napoleon Dynamite would say..."LUCKY!"

brittanyleanns said...

Lol, I can tell you have soooo muuuch yard work to do! I think that even if you don't finish it all, you'll be in good shape! :)

Heather said...

Hey, we just took a picture of the best part of the yard. I'll have to post one of the rest of the yard, and you'll know what I mean. Also, just mowing the lawn is a major project, but we're getting Logan and Emy trained and they did almost the whole thing by themselves this weekend. Also, up close, the "grass" is mostly moss, dandelions and scraggly crab grass.