We were only 21 days late with Logan's friend birthday party. We celebrated Logan's birthday as a family on 4/27, but Logan really wanted to have a friend party. His birthday present from mom and dad was a friend party at a place called Starland. Starland has go-karts, batting cages, arcade games, laser tag, etc. Friday was cold and rainy, so the plan was to play laser tag in the indoor area. Logan invited 9 friends from church and school and had a great time.

Happy Birthday Logan..Logan just finishing blowing out his candles.

Pictured from bottom left clockwise is Jonas, Noah, Vaughan, Jason, Joey, Logan, Bobby, Mitch, Max, and Angelo
Logan playing games with Jason Butler
Inside the laser tag area...it's mostly dark in here..the flash worked great
2 comments:
Woah! That is so cool, Logan! I always wanted to have a cool birthday party like that. What a fun time, you'll have to tell me more about it sometime! :D
Love,
Aunt Brittany
Logan, Your party looks like so much fun!! I hope you get something fun for you birthday with the money. we miss being close by to be with you, but these pictures are sure great. It's the next best thing.Keep working hard on all your talents Logan you will be so glad when you are older that you " magnified your talents" the scriptures tell us we will always be blessed and then we can share those talents with others. I am glad I get to share your talents now!! Love you bunches Grandma Candy and Grandpa Elliott
Post a Comment