Saturday, May 17, 2008

Emy's Dance Recital

Today was Emy's Dance recital. She danced to a song about a bear..hence the teddy bear in hand. She sure did a great job. She's been practicing since last fall! Hooray for Emy!



3 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

Wow Emy! You did such a great job and you look so pretty in your ballerina outfit. We wish we could have been there to cheer for you!

Love,
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Hannah

brittanyleanns said...

Great Job Emy! You looked so cute in that fluffy outfit! Holy cow, you are such a great dancer too! :) I wish I could dance like that while holding a teddy bear! :)
I love you!
Aunt Brittany

Anonymous said...

Wow Emy !! That was AWESOME!!! You look so beautiful as a pink ballerina. Grandma loves that teddy bear too. You did such a great job with your dance. I loved the part at the end when you kneeled down and let yuor bear dance. then pretended to go to sleep hugging your bear. I am so glad Daddy is doing this so we all can see you guys every day!! I loved the trampoline picture where you are all on Dad. You have a beautiful smile Emy girl and we are so very proud of you. You will be a big first grader next year. Keep up the good work and being a good helper to mom, she is lucky to have you. Love yoy bunches, grandma Candy and grandpa Elliott