Saturday, May 3, 2008

"Please tell us who cuts your hair?"

...Why Heather Marie Larsen of ChicAlta Salons of Hingham, MA. Today was "hair cuttin' day". All the boys were in dire need of a haircut so Heather pulled out the shears and started trimmin'. By the end of the evening, all four boys (Vaughn, Logan, Wyatt & Ashton) had their hair cut. Wyatt summed up the evening when I told him to go look at his new haircut in the mirror and he came back in tears wanting his hair back...all those curls he knows and loves were gone. Logan went from a full head of curly hair to the summer buzz. That certainly will make his school prep go much quicker...he was getting pretty good with the hair gel.
Doesn't he look older than 2 in this picture?

1 comments:

brittanyleanns said...

NOOOOOOOO!!!! That's depressing... No offense, but I Wyatt's locks are one of his cherubic traits.

Oh well. You can't stay cherubic forever! :) And I love the pic of Logan holding his hair, that's awesome! :)