The kids had a great time carving their pumpkins and posing with them on the front porch. It was a beautiful sunny fall afternoon and we enjoyed spending time together as a family.
Wow, the pumpkins look great,you really did an AWESOME JOB!!!! And Grandma thinks those cute kids are double AWESOME too!!!!! What fun pumkins did you pick those out,or are those some you grew yourself? Everyone looks great, I miss you guys so much. i love the pictures, my school blocks these sights so I can't get this on my computer unless you send me the pictures thru email. I would love to have these pumpkin pics. We are covered in Leaves around here. It is suppose to storm starting Tues. today, maybe even snow. Did you get some last week? Love you Grandma Candy
2 comments:
What spooooky pumpkins you carved! You guys look like you had so much fun. Very nice pictures, the lighting is perfect. :)
I love you!
Aunt Brittany
Wow, the pumpkins look great,you really did an AWESOME JOB!!!! And Grandma thinks those cute kids are double AWESOME too!!!!! What fun pumkins did you pick those out,or are those some you grew yourself?
Everyone looks great, I miss you guys so much. i love the pictures, my school blocks these sights so I can't get this on my computer unless you send me the pictures thru email. I would love to have these pumpkin pics. We are covered in Leaves around here. It is suppose to storm starting Tues. today, maybe even snow. Did you get some last week? Love you Grandma Candy
Post a Comment