Thursday, October 30, 2008

All Emy wants for Christmas...


Is her big front tooth she lost tonight. She was brave and allowed mommy and daddy a chance to wiggle and jiggle the tooth. She then let daddy tie dental floss to the tooth and perform a quick yank and the tooth was out. Isn't she cute? Congratulations Emy! We love you!

3 comments:

Brittany S. G. said...

Ouch! Dental floss? It's best to just let it twist gently out- you know, less pain. At least she's smiling. Hooray, Emy! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Emy !!! You are brave !!! and I love that SMILE!!! You are getting so grown-up!! I hope first grade is going well for you. Have you read Junie B. and the Loose Tooth? Your pumpkin carving was great too. I miss all these fun things, I am so glad Dad is sending all these pictures and tells us about all the fun things you all are doing. It's like a video journal,and grandma loves it!!! Keep that SMILE --Love You All

Ratchfords said...

I haven't visited your blog in a while and just had the best time reading all your new posts! You are such a fun family!!

We made our blog private and I'd love to invite you guys if you're interested. If so, email me at garrethanderin@yahoo.com.