Wow, Hey someone was suppose to call and let me know when the celebrating was official, So I could call and talk to Wyatt!!!! You look like a Happy Birthday Boy!!! I hope Wyatt got his birthday package. Is he into Spiderman now, like Logan used to be? What a great Birthday, I love your special cake, it looks good enough to eat, I can almost smell that yummy chocolate!! Love you Wyatt!!!
2 comments:
I really can't believe he's 4! Happy un-birthday, Wyatt! I love you!
Wow, Hey someone was suppose to call and let me know when the celebrating was official, So I could call and talk to Wyatt!!!!
You look like a Happy Birthday Boy!!! I hope Wyatt got his birthday package. Is he into Spiderman now, like Logan used to be? What a great Birthday, I love your special cake, it looks good enough to eat, I can almost smell that yummy chocolate!! Love you Wyatt!!!
Post a Comment