Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Each year our church hosts it's annual Halloween "Trunk-or-Treat" ...yes I spelled that right...the kids all come to the church for a special dinner and games and then they go trunk-or-treating around the church parking lot where all the adults await with open, decorated car trunks and lots of candy. Typically, this event is hosted prior to Halloween, but this year, due to scheduling, it was held on November 1st. This, of course, meant that we got to dress up again. Heather and I even got in to the action. See if you can figure out who we are. We got a lot of confused stares by members of the ward. We got the idea from Jeff and Hannah.



No....we're not Philidelphia baseball fans that were punched in the eye by Boston Red Sox fans. Leave your guess in the comments field and we'll confirm.

With another costume event, the kids, minus Ashton and Wyatt, wanted to come up with new costumes.


Emy as an Indian girl!

This was Emy's night to wear the Indian dress outfit that I brought home from my August trip to India.


Logan as a basketball player

We had another great night. The kids got more candy and we had fun socializing with the members of the ward.

7 comments:

Kerri said...

We guess black-eyed peas

Anonymous said...

hi, I have no idea, you guys are too clever for this old grandma!!The kids look great. It was such a nice Halloween this year. Not cold and we still had daylight becasue we hadn't gone off daylight savings. love ya

Cynthia said...

Greetings, Larsen family! Done any volleyball lunges lately? I am totally linking to your blog from mine (hope that's OK!). Glad to have a way to keep up with your cute family.

Cynthia said...

ps... I love the ages of your kids... 4.75, etc. Very clever, clever indeed. Hope you update them often though. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there! It's Heather's cousin Kristie. It's been so long since we've seen each other- you can't imagine how excited I was to see that you keep a blog. What a gorgeous family- it's great to see you all doing so well. Check out our blog at martinomojo.blogspot.com.
P.S. I guess black-eyed peas as well

The Keister Family said...

Besides the Black-eyed peas, I think you could pass as Preston High School cheerleaders!! Ha! We wore a big "P" like that and the turtle neck is so SNL skit cheerleader. You all look great!

Brittany S. G. said...

(Heather) You really ought to update your blog.

Love,
Brittany